Layne T. Rushforth
POSITION: Trust and Estate Attorney.
EDUCATION: Brigham Young University (B. A., cum laude, 1975; J. D., cum laude, 1978).
- Utah State Bar (since 1978);
- State Bar of Nevada (since 1981);
- Fellow, American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC) (1990-present) and Nevada State Chair for ACTEC (2005-2010);
- Member of WealthCounsel;
- Board Member, Nevada State College Foundation;
- Member, Legislative Committee for the Probate and Trust Section of the State Bar of Nevada.
- Member of Southern Nevada Estate Planning Council (President, 1986-1988);
- Trust and Estate Practitioner (TEP) through STEP, formerly known as the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners.
- Estate Planning (including revocable and irrevocable trusts and charitable trusts;
- Asset Protection (Nevada Self-Settled Spendthrift Trusts);
- Trust and Estate Administration (including probate and trust and estate disputes and litigation);
- Business Formation;
- Informal Trust and Estate Mediation.
- Expert witness as to the standard of care for attorneys in trust-and-estate matters and for fiduciaries.
For contact Information, click here.